CHRISTOPHER G. SANTARSIERO
Attorney Santarsiero grew up in Waterbury attending public schools throughout his younger years.
He married shortly after college and with his wife, he has raised a son who is currently attending the local high school.
Attorney Santarsiero is major fan of movies, usually going to the theater at least once per week. His other passion is the martial arts. Attorney Santarsiero has trained in the Filipino Martial Arts or FMA for no less than eleven years and currently teaches his own, small group of students, including his son, on a weekly basis. He is a long time owner of Rottweiler dogs and enjoys the company of dogs in general.
100 Grand Street
- Licensed attorney in private practice since 1992.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut and United States District Court for the State of Connecticut.
- Extensive experience in the preparation and presentation of workers’ compensation and other personal injury claims.
- Exceptional knowledge of rules of evidence, trial practice and workers’ compensation procedures.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Lead or sole counsel in at least 25 jury trials with a minimum trial length of three days.
- Currently prepare for three to five jury trials per year.
- Since 1992 have prepared and prosecuted to conclusion, either by trial or settlement, over 250 workers’ compensation claims.
- Interviewed witnesses, propounded and responded to interrogatories, requested production and admissions, took and defended depositions, briefed motions, filed proposed findings of fact, prepared and argued requested instructions at trial.
- Examined and cross-examined fact witnesses and expert witnesses from multiple disciplines.
- Managed a private law practive, including all aspects of administration.
- Competent in Windows, WordPerfect, Word and Adobe computer software.
- Consistent use of laptop computer to maintain contemporaneous notes.
Quinnipiac University, School of Law
J.D. – 1989 – 1992
New York University
M.A. – 1984 – 1986
B.A. – 1980 – 1984
PRINCIPAL, Law Offices of Christopher G. Santarsiero, LLC
Waterbury, Connecticut / July 2000 to Present
ASSOCIATE, Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Nicholas, LLC,
Torrington, Connecticut / August 1999 to July 2000
ASSOCIATE, Moynahan, Ruskin, Mascolo & Minnella
Waterbury, Connecticut / December 1992 to August 1999